3 day a week nanny wanted from September

4 posts
Matnurse68
Options:
Share this post on:

3 day a week nanny wanted from September

Postby Matnurse68 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Nanny wanted for a lovely family in Wandsworth/East Putney.
It is a September start, 3 days a week, 11-12 hours a day. It will more than likely be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but this is to be confirmed.

They have a beautiful baby girl who will be 5 months old at the start of the position, which is sole charge. Ideally they are looking for someone with:

~ Patience and understanding
~ Have an active interest and genuine affection for children
~ Very good organisational skills
~ An ability to work as part of a team
~ A genuine desire to stimulate and encourage learning
~ Good communication and listening skills
~ Be extremely safety conscious
~ Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in this country, and impeccable references
~ Must be CRB checked
~ Must have an up to date Paediatric First Aid
~ Must be Ofsted Registered or willing to do so
~ Have a good knowledge of baby and child nutrition
~ An excellent level of spoken and written English

If you are interested, please send me a private message with your contact details.

Leny28
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 day a week nanny wanted from September

Postby Leny28 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello
I'm wondering if the position is still available.
I'm a nanny of 17 years and currently looking for a job from September
.Im Ofsted registered with excellent chackable references.
Please get in touch if you need more info I'm happy to send my CV.
Regards
Lenka
ViktoriaKadar
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ViktoriaKadar » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 am

Dear Family,

I would like to apply for this position. My name is Viki Kadar. I am a creative, energetic and reliable OFSTED registered nanny. I have 2 years experience as a childminder where I have had the pleasure of taking care of many children who have many different needs, temperaments and wants. I love working with children and this is the area where I can imagine my future career. I would like to be an active supportive person in a child development.
I'm able to do domestic chores (light house cleaning, cooking, etc) and babysitting if required.
Currently I'm working as a sole charge nanny/housekeeper Monday to Friday between 7.45 am till 6.15 pm. I have worked here since end of July 2014. I look after one girl. My contract is going to end at the end of June as the mum is going to start her maternity leave. That's why I would like to find a new job starting in July, August or September. I will be moving back to South London (Dulwich areDear Family,
My name is Viki Kadar. I am a creative, energetic and reliable OFSTED registered nanny who is looking for a full or part-time position in London. I have 2 years experience as a childminder where I have had the pleasure of taking care of many children who have many different needs, temperaments and wants. I love working with children and this is the area where I can imagine my future career. I would like to be an active supportive person in a child development
I'm able to do domestic chores (light house cleaning, cooking, etc) and babysitting if required.
Currently I'm working as a sole charge nanny/housekeeper Monday to Friday between 7.45 am till 6.15 pm. I have worked here since end of July 2014. I look after one girl. My contract is going to end at the end of June as the mum is going to start her maternity leave. That's why I would like to find a new job starting in July, August or September. I will be moving back to south London and I would like to find a live-out nanny job there. References available upon request.
I took the AMI Montessori teacher assistant course in April this year in London (0-3 years old age children).
I have completed the Common Core Skills child care course required for Ofsted registration including CRB check in April 2014. I also have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
Would love to hear from you.
Viki
a) and I would ande to find a live-out nanny job there. References available upon request.
I took the AMI Montessori teacher assistant course in April this year in London (0-3 years old age children).
I have completed the Common Core Skills child care course required for Ofsted registration including CRB check in April 2014. I also have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
Would love to hear from you.
Viki
Martina86
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Martina86 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello,
my name is Martina I am 29 years old,Italian.
I am currently in maternity leave but I need to go back to work between august and September or as soon as possible after August. My son is now 5 months old and is a very adorable,sociable baby.He likes being with other people. I am looking for a 3 days a week job. I have nearly 5 years nanny experience,age group: 0-5 year olds.
I am leaving the family I am currently working for because it is a full time job.
I am not a driver yet and not OFSTED registered anymore(because I forgot to pay the fee...) but willing to register again if required.
I have an up to date and clear DBS certificate,FIRST AID.

Thank you for your attention and hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Martina D'Epifanio.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.