Nanny/au pair needed for Clapham mum July-mid Aug

2 posts
Mellymell123
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/au pair needed for Clapham mum July-mid Aug

Postby Mellymell123 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:23 pm

I have two lovely boys 7 and 8 and live in Clapham Old Town. I currently have a live in au pair who has just got a job at so she will be leaving me very soon. Therefore I need someone to help me 25-35 hours per
week (term time vs holidays respectively) from beg
Jul through to mid August. Live in preferable but not essential. Could be extended more permanently for the right person.

If you are interested please get in touch.

Thanks, mellmell
Charliedm
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/au pair needed for Clapham mum July-mid Aug

Postby Charliedm » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 am

Hello,

I am a 17 year old who has just finished a levels and soon to turn 18. I am taking a gap year before hoping to go into paediatrics nursing and am looking for work over the summer, to both build up experience and raise money for my project. As you can understand I am looking for work with children.

For four years, I volunteered at my old primary school during my holidays, working in the younger classes in particular meaning I have hands on experience with children, helping with learning and creating constructive play activities.

I also do babysit jobs every now and than and have references and such.

I can cook toddler and child friendly, healthy yet fun meals, I am a tidy and organised person and having just finished school, am great at helping with homework and such! I would arrange activities for the child each day depending on their age, this might range from baking to creating home made cards for parents, and also take them to the park after school and such. Would also arrange 'field trips' to places like the science, natural history and V & A museums!

I am located in the SW3 area, just behind saint lukes, 5 minutes from the museums and have great transport links to get anywhere.

Flexible on pay too!

If I am of interest to you, please contact me at
Charliebelizariowork@outlook.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.