Part time Nanny available from September

2 posts
graz007
Share this post on:

Part time Nanny available from September

Postby graz007 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi,

I am seeking a part-time, trhee full days nanny job. I have excellent baby and toddlers experience. I have been working as a Nursery Nurse in a baby room for two years. I have also three years a live-in Nanny experience (boys 1 and 4 when I started my job) . I am qualified teacher in pre-school and Primary School education.
Currently I am working as a Teaching Assistant in Primary School and afterschool Nanny, but I would like to study Glass from September.
I am responsible, creative, faithful person. I enjoy being with children of all ages and understand the needs of children at different stages in their development.
DBS checked and First Aid training.

Regards,
Grazyna

email: graz007@tlen.pl
Grazyna
rosesmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time Nanny available from September

Postby rosesmum » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi - I have pasted our ad below. Pls get in touch for a chat if you might be interested. Thanks, Sonya

Hi - we are a fun loving, energetic family living in Balham. We are looking for someone caring and warm to help look after our 2 children (girl 4 and boy 3) before and after school from September 2015.

Both children will attend the local school (walking distance), so hours would generally be as follows, however flexibility desired as some weeks we may need more or less hours depending on work arrangements and school hols (we both work, mum is part time):

Weekly: Mon & Tues 7.30am – 9.30am, then 3pm – 6pm
Every 2 weeks: Mon & Tues as above, plus Thurs & Fri same hours
Additional babysitting also available.

Duties would be breakfast / tea and school runs, plus activities and play dates ad hoc after school. We would also like help with light housework (tidying, washing, ironing etc).

We are looking for someone with very good English and previous experience of childcare. We need you to be reliable, committed and honest to build a positive relationship with the children and us too.

More daytime hours are available weekly if you are interested in additional cleaning / housekeeping duties.

We look forward to hearing from you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.