Looking for an English or German speaking experienced nanny

2 posts
burlandfamily
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for an English or German speaking experienced nanny

Postby burlandfamily » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:47 pm

We are looking for a professional nanny for a full-time and sole charge role in Clapham, on a live-in or live-out (needs to live locally) basis. The position will be available from October (plus or minus one month). We believe this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work in a bilingual setting within a fun team (family that is).

Please only apply if you meet the below criteria, providing your CV and references. We cannot respond to applicants who do not demonstrate the minimum qualifications we are asking for.

We are looking forward to hearing from you if
- you are a fully qualified educated nanny (NVQ3 or equivalent degree, higher qualifications preferred)
- you have at least 3 years of prior work experience as a sole charge nanny or in a nursery/teaching assistant role
- you have experience with the relevant age group
- you can show us that you are passionate about working with children
- you can provide excellent references
- you speak fluent German or English (to a native speaker standard)
- you are kind, organised, thoughtful, social and creative
- you have a can-do attitude
- you can independently coordinate the life of our children, setting up and managing good routines and planning ahead
- you can help coordinate day-to-day family life
- you can cook well, preparing healthy balanced meals with fresh ingredients
- you are prepared to work from around 7am to 6pm on weekdays
- you are ready to help out with regular minor household chores and nursery duties
- you are seeking a longer-term career opportunity
- you can convince our current nanny that you are a worthy successor!

Both of us work full-time. Our son is 2.5 years old, very balanced and confident, curious and full of energy, a lot of fun to have around. He currently attends a local nursery on two mornings per week and this will increase to five mornings per week in September. His brother is expected to arrive in November. The mother will return to work, leaving the nanny in sole charge of two boys. Our current nanny has done a wonderful job working with us for two years and she played a major role in helping our son develop into the happy toddler that he is today. She will be involved in the screening process (and be available as a reference for successful candidates).
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an English or German speaking experienced na

Postby SingSong » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:26 pm

I am a British Nanny with 12 years childcare experience, 8 years as a sole charge nanny, an NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education, Paediatric 1st aid, full clean UK drivers license and own car, up to date clean CRB check and excellent contactable references.

I have worked with New born - 17 year olds, I have Live in, Live out, Overseas and Nanny share experience. I am currently in a temporary nanny share for 3 children that ends in August and is located just off Abbeville road in Clapham.

I am 29, fun, energetic, enthusiastic and love to play, cuddle, teach, sing, dance, read (with different accents and voices of course) and much much more, always happy to stay late and do overtime. I am very happy to do child related house work and babysitting. I am also a very confident cook.

I am highly experienced in implementing routines, weaning, potty training, preparing children for nursery and so on.

Some of my favourite activities with children include baking, any sort of arts and crafts, swimming, running around at the park, visiting zoo's and farms and play groups and having new adventures.

Please feel free to email me at k_k1986@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to send you my cv.

Best wishes

Qamar

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.