After-school and school holidays nanny needed

2 posts
JanaO
Options:
Share this post on:

After-school and school holidays nanny needed

Postby JanaO » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:17 am

Hi

My husband and I are looking for an after-school nanny to collect my 4-year old son from school in Clapham from September. I work part-time Monday to Thursday and am looking for afternoon childcare for those days and full time cover for school holidays. The job would involve collecting him from school at 3pm and looking after him until about 6-6:30pm. This can include taking him to playdates and clubs, giving him tea and helping him with homework.
We also have a 2-year old son who is at a nursery until 6pm and we may want the nanny to collect him as well and give him tea at home. Sometimes we both need to stay later at work and would need someone to put both boys to bed.
The nursery and the school are within 5 minutes walking distance from home. We live off Northcote Road in SW11.
Please get in touch if you are interested, happy to talk on the phone/meet. Slovakian speakers are especially welcome.
ceecee1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After-school and school holidays nanny needed

Postby ceecee1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello,

I'm Curlieann and I would like to apply for this position if still available. I've been a professional nanny for 9 years, can provide excellent references and hold certificates in childcare including first aid. Please get in touch if interested and I can send my CV across to you. Curlieannalexander@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Curlieann

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.