Looking for a FT nanny position (September)

3 posts
JeNNiFeR_84
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a FT nanny position (September)

Postby JeNNiFeR_84 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi,
My name is Jennifer and I'm a Spanish 31-year-old looking for a full time nanny job. I currently live in Balham but willing to work here or in the nearby area (SW).

If you are looking for a hard-working, reliable and friendly nanny, I might be a right candidate.

I have 3 years of experience working with children in the UK. I’ve been an au pair in London since June 2012 and now I’m looking for a new job opportunity to move a step forward in my professional and personal life.

First I worked for a family with two girls aged 9 and 11 and then,
on my current job, I’m looking after two girls aged 5 and 8 (2 and 5 when I started taking care of them). I also have some experience in babysitting for my neighbor’s children, mainly for the twins next door (currently age 10).
I did some nanny share 2 days a week looking after two kids from the same
school as the girls I'm looking after from last September to February. They
were a boy (5) and a girl (7).
I worked as a morning nanny taking care of a 20 month-old from
September to January 2/3 mornings a week.
Currently I'm looking after two children (3 month-old baby boy and 2 year-old
girl) two mornings a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) and also some occasionally babysitting.
I've been also working for another family with a 1 year-old boy 3 mornings
a week (Monday, Thursday and Friday) for a month but the mum got pregnant and left her job so they didn't need me anymore.

I have a strong interest in arts and crafts and languages. I would be glad to spend time getting messy hands doing crafts with your children. Also I will be willing to teach or help them with their Spanish.

I am fully able to help out with cooking, playtime, bathing, dressing, preparing snacks, drop offs and pick ups, running errands and performing light housekeeping.

I can send you my resume (CV) for further details regarding my experience, knowledge and skills. If you require further information, please contact me (sanchezmorenojennifer@gmail.com).

Jennifer

*I would be able to start in September.
*I am also be able to do some evening babysittings during the week or the weekend.
JeNNiFeR_84
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a FT nanny position (September)

Postby JeNNiFeR_84 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Still looking
JeNNiFeR_84
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a FT nanny position (September)

Postby JeNNiFeR_84 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Still looking

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.