Full of energy, bubbling and amazing cook babysitter/nanny

3 posts
Melicone
Options:
Share this post on:

Full of energy, bubbling and amazing cook babysitter/nanny

Postby Melicone » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi ladies.
My sister is coming to study English in the UK from September. She has just finished her civil engineering course and now she needs to improve her poor English.
She has been babysitting for many families while studying in Brazil to help her with the costs and she has good experience with babies and toddlers too. Her cooking is amazing (better than our mum's )and she is willing to work here while studying.
She will have half days to work and most of evenings and weekends. Please contact me if you can offer her a job! I think if she goes for the am course she would be perfect for a school pick up 3-7pm job.
I am an experienced nanny with great references and can highly recommend my sister. We have Italian background but born and raised in Brazil so Portuguese is her mother tongue. She will be living in Earlsfield with me.
Many thanks
Mel
tomdenyard
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full of energy, bubbling and amazing cook babysitter/nan

Postby tomdenyard » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:34 am

Hi Mel,

Hope you're well.

I'm looking for some after nursery help for my 18 month old daughter starting end-August/early-September. Would be collection from nursery (Northcote Road) at 5/5.15pm, getting home (15min walk), giving her some dinner and getting her ready for bed. Mum would be home 6.30/7pm so up to a couple of hours a day with additional opportunities for baby-sitting etc. Likely to be 3 or 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday).

Let me know if you think your sister would be interested and we can go from there.

Have a good day.

Cheers,

Tom
Melicone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full of energy, bubbling and amazing cook babysitter/nan

Postby Melicone » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi Tom,

I have been away and only got to see your reply today.

If you havent found anyone yet I think that would be perfect for her as it suits school hours. Also being a 18 months helps when it comes to communication as she will be learning English and can practise while the toddler will be saying first words and sentences.

My phone number is 07455525443, please give me a call or text if you still looking.

Many thanks

Mel

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.