MY SUPERNANNY NEEDS A NEW HOME (3-4 days per week)

2 posts
Melonoir
Options:
Share this post on:

MY SUPERNANNY NEEDS A NEW HOME (3-4 days per week)

Postby Melonoir » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:25 am

I leave work at the end of August so sadly we are financially unable to keep our amazing Turkish nanny and I'd like to find her a loving family as soon as possible. She has looked after my 3 year old son for the last 18 months and she is part of the family. She is kind, gentle and fun and my son absolutely adores her. She studies psychology as a mature student so is able to deflect those toddler tantrums! She is fully certified and has all her checks in place. She is super fun and is always out with him at local playgrounds, playgroups, organising playdates and keeping him busy doing arts/crafts and all the active things little ones like to do! I trust her implicitly. If you'd like to receive her CV please respond to this message or email me on schembri.mel@gmail.com with your details. Thanks!
Melonoir
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: MY SUPERNANNY NEEDS A NEW HOME (3-4 days per week)

Postby Melonoir » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Apologies all who have responded and I've given her number out - she is porting her phone to a new provider and it will work as of tomorrow (Wednesday) so in the meantime for her CV please email alevbutun@hotmail.com thanks! x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.