Looking for nanny for 6mo in Clapham 30-40hrs/wk

1 post
juliafhawkins
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for nanny for 6mo in Clapham 30-40hrs/wk

Postby juliafhawkins » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Hi we are a British/Swedish family with a lovely 6 month old daughter called Poppy.

Poppy was born early, has a very narrow windpipe and is allergic to dairy which has meant she has struggled to feed and put on weight, has had a number of chest infections and has been in hospital several times since she was born. However, she is now on the mend and thriving. She has started solids, but is still receiving most of her liquid feeds via an NG tube. She is curious, smiley, loves bath time and being outside.

I (Julia) am planning on going back to work part time from October. I work in music and have a degree of flexibility in my work arrangements. John works in IT in the City.

We are looking for an upbeat, energetic yet calm nanny starting asap to help with all aspects of Poppy's care: feeding, sleeping, washing, playing and taking for walks (our cleaner looks after laundry). We would like our nanny to have experience in looking after babies 6m old+, hold a current CRB and be a non-smoker, NG tube feeding experience is a bonus but not essential as we can teach you. We live between Clapham and Brixton in a converted school on the 3rd floor, no lift, so you need to be physically fit. We would also like at least 2 references including most recent employer.

Hours in August and September: 8:30-14:30 M-F (30 hours, including 1 feed per day), plus potential extra evening babysitting if wanted

Hours in October: 8:30-14:30 3 days & 7-18:00 2 days (40 hours)
Hours in November: tbc, but not less than 40 hours

Salary is negotiable.

If you think the above sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you!

John & Julia
johnandjuliahawkins@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.