Katie from the KatieSitters club looking for new regular fam

1 post
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Katie from the KatieSitters club looking for new regular fam

Postby kgodles9 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:31 am

***Nanny availability news***
Hi lovely families! Katie here from The KatieSitters Club again!

So my regular family and I are still trying to figure out what's happening, but as of the 3rd week of September some changes will definitely be occurring. I'd like to put some feelers out with some ideal specifics of what I am looking for.

Basically I'd like to find a wonderful family who require 30-35 hours/week spread over 3 longer days. I'm flexible on which days these are but I do require a certain degree of flexibility (occasionally and always with plenty of notice) to be able to shuffle these days around. (flexibility also works both ways)

This is the exact arrangement I do have with my current family, it works perfectly for me, hence why I am putting such specifics out there to see what the universe returns.

If I can't find this, I am also open to the possibility of 20-25 hrs over 2 days with the same flexibility with notice as there may be an option of staying with my current family for one long day.

I would like to be paid legitimately through 'PAYE for nannies' or another equivalent company whereby my net rate is £10/hr.

Please email me at Kgodles9@gmail.com if you're interested. Loads of experience newborn and up, loads of references, and the beautiful family I am very sadly leaving will happily have a chat with prospectives.

Looking to work in conjunction with parents to take care of their children with close communication and teamwork as opposed to 'being discreet'
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (56.54 KiB) Viewed 261 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.