We are a professional couple looking for a mature, reliable and reserved LIVE IN au-pair to help us with our 4 years old twin girls. The girls will start reception this September.
We live in Honor Oak Park- close to transports, a lovely residential area in South East London.
Closer station: 5mins walk is Honor Oak Park on East London Line: well served to Central London generally (direct trains to London Bridge, London Victoria, the City) and also going to Gatwick Airport
We would need your help to:
• To take our daughters to school which is just 2 minutes walk from home and starts at 9am until 3.30pm, and look after them until dinner time (6.30pm or so). Entertain them with constructive activities, homework, organise play date, art & craft, etc.
• Hours from 7am until 9am and from 3.30pm until 6:30pm- 25/30 hours weekly. Flexibility and variation during school holiday is required
You will need to:
• Have good English
• Have experience in dealing with more than 1 child, preferably with twins or similar age
• Have good teaching skills, love having fun with children, enjoy playing games indoors and outdoor
• Have attention to cleanliness and hygiene. Light housework around the house is required, keeping the house tidy and in good order.
• Few nights of babysitting per month when needed – No weekends
• Absolutely NO Smoker
• Minimum commitment 9-12 months
• Be 25 years old or over
• Friendly and caring family environment
• Lodging and meals. Own room and ensuite bathroom. Nice and clean house.
• Salary –£110 per week
• Holidays can be discussed and arranged in advance, but must sync with us
• You can arrange to attend English classes/courses whilst the girls are at school.
If you think you fit this description and you are interested, please send us your CV and your picture with a short note about yourself and your motivations. We will also need to check your references.