We are a warm and welcoming family looking for a part-time nanny on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday (08.30 - 6.00) as I will be returning to work.
We have three children aged 4, 3 and 15 months.
We would like you to be enthusiastic, fun and energetic and able to support our children in a caring and calm manner but be able to discipline appropriately. We also need a reliable and organised person who has experience with this age group of children. Your responsibilities would include:
• some dropping off / picking up at local school and nursery (all short walking distance from our home)
* looking after the children and keeping them entertained by taking them to local playgroups and playgrounds, arranging playdates etc
•preparing meals for the children
• Love young children and babies
• Happy and positive attitude
• Proactive and can use your initiative
• You must speak excellent English
• Previous experience looking after at least two young children/toddlers/babies in a sole charge role
• Live locally to Barnes (SW13) or within an easy commuting distance
• A paediatric first aid certificate
Recognised childcare qualifications are preferable but not essential. Your enthusiasm, sense of fun and experience are just as important.
If you are interested please send your CV and contactable references, together with a contact number.