Helping our lovely nanny to find a new family!

1 post
Laurahousefinch
Options:
Share this post on:

Helping our lovely nanny to find a new family!

Postby Laurahousefinch » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi There
I am helping our nanny to find a new family to work for. She is looking for a 3 day a week placement.

Her previous jobs included 3 children and twins. So she has plenty of experience.

Claudia has been with us for nearly two years and she has been fantastic for our little boy Lochie.

She is extremely good fun, caring and very professional. She is excellent at discipline- always being firm but fair and explaining every situation to Lochie clearly.

Working from an office at home I was around a lot and she is fun and helpful to have around the house. She is tidy and does jobs over and above usual nanny jobs to keep the house looking clean and tidy.

She is great at being social with Lochie and arranging play dates at home and at other houses.

We underwent a big building project last year while I was pregnant with our second child. This did not phase her at all and we got through it together!

Her English has gone from strength to strength and she now speaks extremely well.

We are really sad to see her go, and we know she will be a huge asset to her new family who will be lucky to have her.

Laura

Please contact Claudia directly:
claudia-vitor@hotmail.com

or contact me for any further information
laura@housefinch.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.