Morning babysitter wanted Clapham Junction

2 posts
mimigabo
Options:
Share this post on:

Morning babysitter wanted Clapham Junction

Postby mimigabo » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 am

Hello,

I am looking for a someone to look after my 8-year old son 4 times a week (I am flexible on the days but preferably Monday to Thursday), starting mid-September.
The hours would be: 7.15 am to 8.45 am (total of 6 hours a week)
The role would be to:
- Prepare breakfast and get him ready to go to school
- Take him to school, which is 15-min away by bus

I am looking for a trustworthy person, experienced with children.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Jo_can_help
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Morning babysitter wanted Clapham Junction

Postby Jo_can_help » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Hello Mimigabo,

I hope you are well and you are looking forward to the bank holiday weekend?

Just came accross your message on NappValley and I believe we could be a great match. In the end of September I will start my new job and I don't start until 10am. As I am a morning person I would love to use my time wisely and thought I could help families like yours.

Interested?

A little bit about myself.
I (27) went to Dublin as an Au-Pair (I am from Germany) 7 years ago. I looked after two boys aged 4 and 6 for a whole year and absolutely loved it. I helped them getting ready for school, dropped them off to school, prepared meals, arranged afternoon activities etc.
My nephews (3 and 6) live in Germany but whenever I am over, I spend as much time as possible with them. Here in London I babysit my friend's child every now and then. I am confident with children and enjoy spending time with them

If you are still looking or if you have any questions, then please let me know. Happy to arrange a chat or meet you for a coffee to discuss.

Enjoy your weekend,
Jo

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.