Positive nanny available from mid November

8 posts
magdacz
Options:
Share this post on:

Positive nanny available from mid November

Postby magdacz » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 am

Hello,
The family I work for will get bigger soon and mom will go on Maternity Leave. Because of this they won't need my help full time. So now I'm looking for new position 3days/week, or could do even 5 days,if someone would not mind to do share for these 2 days when I would have my current girl.
We could start it in mid November or in January.
About me:
I have eight years of full time nanny experience: working along mother’s side, as sole charge nanny and in nanny share. Being passionate about children’s nurturing and development in early years has led me into this career.
I'm a loving and patient person, but also like to keep discipline - in calm manner, as understand that only patient explaining and a good example can do so. I'm reliable, very organized and experienced.
Every day I play with my little ones at home, at the parks and playgrounds ( I just love spending time outside). I also like attending playgroups and story/rhymes times. Every day I prepare healthy meals and snacks for my children making sure they are not boring. And I also tidy up after my kiddies, or rather I teach them how to do it. I am confident in all aspects of childcare. I believe that learning can be fun if we do it the right way. I’m always happy to explore new places and finding age appropriate activities. And when the weather is really bad I have lots of ideas for arts and crafts like: cardboard castles, making tents or baking with children and then having indoor picnics on the floor. Being a nanny for so many years have taught me that good contact with parents is just as important as with children and I always make sure that they are aware and happy with my ideas and plans. I'm always happy to help with unexpected situations.
What I’ve been doing at work is:
• Weaning
• Baby signing
• Potty training
• Sleep training
• Language development
• Encouraging children to walk
• Building and implementing new routines
• School runs
• Supervision of the children
• Cooking well balanced and healthy meals
• Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development and health and safety
• Playing with the children: parks, playgrounds, playgroups, football, tennis, museums, Monkey Music, Gymboree, wetlands, farms, libraries, play dates, swimming classes, theatre; as well as cooking with them, arts & crafts, den building, role play and many other activities
• Encouraging development in skills such as reading, writing, drawing, music, dressing, telling the time, manners, independence, social skills, problem solving, listening etc
• Reading and supporting homework
• Supporting and advising the parents on next steps, routines and general care for their children
• Keeping a detailed diary of daily events for each child
• Sending emails to parents each month with photos and videos of what their children have been doing that month
• Attending doctor appointments and administering medicine when needed
• Household duties, including:
• Keeping the children’s bedrooms and bathroom clean and tidy every day
• Laundry of the children’s clothes and bedding
• Shopping for the children’s needs
• Preparing and cooking the children’s meals
• Keeping the kitchen and other rooms clean and tidy after use by me and the children
Please contact me directly on: magdalena.czukiewska@wp.pl and I'll get back to you with my references.
Thank you
Last edited by magdacz on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
magdacz
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Positive nanny available from mid November

Postby magdacz » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Still looking.
My email: magdalena.czukiewska@wp.pl
My number: 07871964023 (please text)
I'm also very open to do evening/weekend babysittings.
Thank you
DameM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DameM » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi,

It is not always easy to share a nanny when children have different ages and attending separate activities or even families living too far apart.

I would like to know where this family is based and how old if the little girl you look after.

Thank you
magdacz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby magdacz » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"My " little girl is 2yo and the family is based on Isis Street in Earlsfield
DameM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DameM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:04 am

Sorry i did not realise it was your daughter. Do you live on the earsfield or wandsowrth area?
Thanks
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
magdacz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby magdacz » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:20 am

Misunderstanding-she is not mine, that's why I use double quotes. By "my" I mean the one I look after, we are in Earlsfield area, 5minutes walk towards Tooting.
Where are you based?
magdacz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby magdacz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:47 am

Bump
DameM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DameM » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:04 am

Unfortunately, i cannot see this working for me with my 2 children, the oldest going to Swaffield Primary School and the youngest one to part time nursery nearby.
best wishes

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.