Spanish speaking babysitter needed

3 posts
Essextosw4
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish speaking babysitter needed

Postby Essextosw4 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:19 am

Hello

I am hoping someone has a lovely native spanish speaking nanny or babysitter that is looking to do some extra hours two afternoons a week or one morning and one afternoon a week with our two bilingual girls. Also someone who would be avaible for evening babysitting including Saturday's.

Please do let me know.

Thanks!
cuqui03
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish speaking babysitter needed

Postby cuqui03 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:13 pm

hi! My nanny (who has been with us for over two years) just yesterday asked me for jobs for a friend of hers. I think she is from Bolivia and has recently arrived here from Spain where she held long term positions as nany/babysitter. I don't have direct references I'm afraid.
You can send me a private message if you are interested and can get you her details.
ingrid02
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish speaking babysitter needed

Postby ingrid02 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi my name is Ingrid and I am 38 years old I workr last 8 years in just this role, nanny housekeeper in differnt places, I love working with children, I have some courses and certificates obtained as First Aid, and recenthly that of Ofsted, I am a positive person and very dynamic, organized, I have two daughters who live in Bolivia, a stranger who a lot of,, and I live in London for the last 9 years
I have high regards references from my previous heads and have my papers in order, Visa, NIN, etc, available ASAP pair aempesae
I hope your answer even talk a little more, and know t
kind regards
Ingrid

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.