Looking for an Au Pair or Nanny Balham

3 posts
Tassoa32
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for an Au Pair or Nanny Balham

Postby Tassoa32 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 pm

We are looking for a nanny or Au Pair to start asap. We live in Balham and have three 3 children age 9,6 and 2. Older children are at school and the youngest at nursery until 12pm everyday. We need someone to collect all children after school, arrange meals, help with homework and undertake light housework. Its important to manage the children's clubs, play dates and out of school schedule. As driver would be an advantage but not essential, we have a car for use of the nanny. If you are interested in finding out more about either position I can provide more information on times required per week.
Tassoa32
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an Au Pair or Nanny Balham

Postby Tassoa32 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:01 pm

We are looking for a nanny or Au Pair to start asap. We live in Balham and have three 3 children age 9,6 and 2. Older children are at school and the youngest at nursery until 12pm everyday. We need someone to collect all children after school, arrange meals, help with homework and undertake light housework. Its important to manage the children's clubs, play dates and out of school schedule. As driver would be an advantage but not essential, we have a car for use of the nanny. If you are interested in finding out more about either position I can provide more information on times required per week.[/qu
Shabiradowley
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for an Au Pair or Nanny Balham

Postby Shabiradowley » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 am

Hi,

My name is Shabira I'm 27 and I have just moved to Balham and am looking for work Mon-fri and ready to start immediately.

I have previous childcare experience and I love working with kids and come from a very creative background so am great at doing arts and crafts and creative games with the kids. I am also an excellent cook so am able to prepare healthy and delicious meals for the kids and family. Very happy to do general house work, washing, ironing, cleaning etc.

I also have a full UK driving licence.

If you would like to see my CV let me know and I can email it over.

Kind regards,

Shabira.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.