Experienced nanny looking for a full time job :)

1 post
Joanna29
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny looking for a full time job :)

Postby Joanna29 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Hello,
My name is Joanna and I am 29 years old. I am from Poland. I am a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a job as a live out nanny from October 2015. I am organized, a non-smoker, energetic and self-motivated. I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to every day life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them. I came to London in June 2009 and since this time I have been working as a nanny for 4 different families. The first family I worked for was a lovely family with 2 cute kids aged 6 and 4. In January 2010 I started looking after 3 adorable boys (7-9y.o., 5-7y.o. and 0-6months). We had great time together and I was their nanny for 18 months. In September 2011 I took care of 2 little kids, but my time with them came to the end in December 2012 as I decided it is time to start living on my own. In March 2013 I started looking after 2 girls aged 4 and 2. In the end of July I finished looking after them as the younger girl started full time school in September and they didn't need a full time nanny no longer.
All positions were sole charge and my duties were: -preparing breakfast for kids, -getting ready for school, -taking to school, -playing with the them, taking to park, playground, playgroup, -making lunch, -picking up from school, -helping with homework, -making dinner, -bathing, -putting to bed, I also did all the cleaning and ironing. As you can see, I have combined a five and a half year background that gives me a solid hands on experience for the care of children of different ages. I am skilled in cooking, baking, cleaning, organizing clutter and tending to children's need at home and school. I intend to give the best care I can provide, for the well-being and welfare of the children are my priority. When it comes to leisure, I take pleasure in the simple things in life. I enjoy being outdoors, being with my friends, going for walks, visiting places I have not been to, and reading a good book. I also enjoy painting and on dull or rainy days, I often propose drawing and painting activities to kids I look after and my nieces whenever they come for company. In closing, I just love children, and this is why I have chosen to devote my career and life to their care and wellbeing. I have a passion for working with kids. I know that they can be a handful at times but they are so trusting, so innocent, so excited about life and it is refreshing to work with such fresh, eager and open-minded.
You can email me on joanna_janik@yahoo.com
Sincerely, Joanna

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.