Seeking Live-in Nanny in Fulham

2 posts
BeaG
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking Live-in Nanny in Fulham

Postby BeaG » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 am

We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Nanny to join our family in Fulham from mid November 2015.

We are a friendly, happy and busy family with 2 lovely boys aged 12 months and 3 years. Father is an Architect and Mother a Project Manager.

Accommodation is provided within an independent self contained flat adjoining our own flat. The nanny flat is comprised of 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. The living spaces of our nanny flat are intended to serve as the children's nursery by day and your own private space by night. Nanny and children are anticipated to also use our family home for various activities and naps etc.

The key job requirements are:

7am to 7pm Mon - Fri + 7am to 12pm one weekend day per week + 1 night babysitting per week
Breakfast for the children
Dressing children
Brushing their teeth
Nursery drop-off and collection by foot
Toddler groups, playgroups, soft play, library etc.
Healthy home-cooked meal at lunchtime
Outdoor activity
Healthy home-cooked meal at dinner
Bath time
Story time
Bed time routine

Light housekeeping involves:
Children's laundry
Tidying up after the children (and encouraging them to be tidy as they go!)

Salary circa £300 per week depending on experience and qualifications
Police check required
Visa status clear
First aid course is desirable
No driving required

Please only apply if you fit the following criteria:
Excellent English language.
Sunny, happy personality.
Physically fit as there will be a lot of running around with the boys required!
Really love children and have a natural ability with them and can be calm and patient around them at all times whilst advocating a good sense of manners and discipline.
Previous sole charge experience, preferably with young children.
Enthusiastic and friendly.
Organised and hard-working.
Available for interview in Fulham in the next 4 weeks.
Can stay at least 1 year.
References that we can check.
Non-smoker.

Please apply with a CV and recent photo.

Interviews are planned for October.

Due to the number of replies and limited time, if you have not heard from us by the end of October, you have been unsuccessful.
Poppy Poppins
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking Live-in Nanny in Fulham

Postby Poppy Poppins » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Good Afternoon!

I am a warm, fun loving British nanny who is looking for work in the London area ( I am also an opera singer therefore London is the perfect place for me!). I am 18 years old and have just left a boarding school in Somerset therefore I am used to new surroundings and people! Your family sounds absolutely perfect for me and I am incredibly interested. I worked in Spain as a live in nanny for a six year old boy in July whilst the parents worked, I also assisted year 3 reading and drama lessons. My weekends and afternoons were often spent looking after my housemistress' granddaughter from when she was born in 2012 until I left the school in July 2015. I love cooking and bakery, arts and crafts, music, drama, being outdoors, going on adventures and trying new things! I have 3-4 people who are willing to provide you with references for me so please do get in touch if you think I may be suitable! I can't wait to hear from you!

Poppy Mills
Attachments
Untitleddocument.pdf
(428.39 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.