Our lovely nanny is free 3 mornings (7.30am - 2pm)

1 post
claphamsouthmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Our lovely nanny is free 3 mornings (7.30am - 2pm)

Postby claphamsouthmum » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Our lovely nanny, Tati, is looking for morning work from November on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. She can start anytime in the morning but has to finish by 2pm to get to her afternoon job.
She is absolutely amazing and has worked for us for over 2 years, doing 2 mornings and one afternoon a week. My youngest child has just started nursery so sadly I don't need her in the mornings anymore. She has helped manage 3 kids, get 2 out the door for school and nursery, and then looked after the little one while I do jobs, run errands etc. She has also looked after all 3 in the holidays and handles an extra playdate with ease. She is kind and calm and the kids absolutely love her. She is also energetic and fun and will always take them out and about. She cooks them healthy food and is able to use her initiative and be helpful in the house (empties the dishwasher, washing machine, keeps the kids room/playroom tidy etc without me ever having to ask). She is also really flexible (changing hours in the holidays, doing extra hours when other families she works for are away etc ) and she is just lovely to have around.
She would be perfect to help a family with a new baby, to look after a toddler so mum can get to grips with a newborn, and, equally for an slightly older family to look after little ones while you do the school run and concentrate on the older ones, and then have a bit of 'me time' or run errands/do admin! Please feel free to PM if you want more information or call her on 07548 405047. She is away all of October so won't be able to pick up calls/texts then.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.