Our amazing nanny is looking for work during school hours

1 post
alwaysbusy
Options:
Share this post on:

Our amazing nanny is looking for work during school hours

Postby alwaysbusy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m posting on behalf of Nina, our lovely Australian nanny, who is looking for some extra hours of work during the school day, when our kids are at school. Nina is happy to do babysitting or mother’s help type work, dog walking, cooking (she makes amazing chicken pie, shepherd’s pie, cottage pie, lasagne, puddings and anything else you might want to fill your freezer with).

Nina is 27, has been living in with us for 9 months now and manages our high-energy trio extremely well (she is the best nanny we’ve ever had). She likes to be kept busy and doesn’t like to be sitting around twiddling her thumbs, hence the reason she is looking for the extra hours during the school day (so from 9.30am ish until 3.00pm ish) ideally for a family living within walking or cycling distance of Northcote Road.

I can vouch that Nina is totally trustworthy and an absolute asset to have around. If you would like to get in touch with Nina directly please contact her at ninaluxton88@live.com or if you would like to speak to me don’t hesitate to PM me.

Nina also has:

• OFSTED Suitability to Work with Children certificate
• Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on the online update service
• Level 3 in Emergency Paediatric First Aid and Managing Paediatric Illnesses, Injuries and Emergencies
• Australian Federal Police Certificate
• British and Australian citizenship

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.