Help on Wednesday mornings?

4 posts
Happymummy2014
Options:
Share this post on:

Help on Wednesday mornings?

Postby Happymummy2014 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:06 pm

This might be a role that would suit an au pair/nanny with kids at school or time on their hands. I was "borrowing" someone else's lovely au pair until last week, but sadly she has gone home.
I just need some help 11-1.30 on Wednesdays in term time (9-1 on Wednesdays in the holidays if you can). It's my day at home (so no nanny), and I need someone to play with my 1-year-old while I pick up my 3-year-old from nursery and walk back. My previous helper stayed to 1.15/30 so we could both talk/read to the kids while they had lunch, but if that is a problem I only really need someone until 12.45/1.
To start from 21 October, if possible. Abbeville area.
All offers gratefully received!
Thanks
Happymummy
Lizzie Rush
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help on Wednesday mornings?

Postby Lizzie Rush » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:09 am

Hi there,

I'm an Australian Aupair in Fulham and the kids are school aged so I have heaps of time during the day, so this role would be perfect for me. My email address is lizzierush02@gmail.com if you wanted to talk. Hope you still need some help! Lizzie.
Dani95
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Dani95 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi! Are you still looking for someone?
Have a nice day
Will-Role Models
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Will-Role Models » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi Happy Mummy,

We have a number of caring and fun child carers who work in the SW London area who can be available to look after your children and help around the home. Our service is called Role Models (http://www.rolemodels.me).

All of our Role Models come with bags of energy, and a passion for either music, sport, theatre, or homework help. This means we can 'match' a Role Model to the specific interests and hobbies of your children which makes childcare even more fun and helps develop your little ones at the same time. I've attached Francesca’s profile to give you an example of the types of Role Models we work with.

Our service also takes away the hassle of arranging nanny contracts, tax, and national insurance etc. Because all of our Role Models work via us, you will be free of all the admin involved with employing someone directly.

All of our Role Models speak fluent English, are CRB/DBS checked, double reference checked, interviewed, and come with plenty of experience looking after toddlers and young children. A number of them have a driving licence and some own their own car (some of them love cooking nutritious meals too!).

Role Models can look after your children either on an ad-hoc basis, after school, during afternoons, evenings, weekends, and/or school/family holidays. We can also provide Role Models on a last-minute / emergency basis to cover for e.g. sickness or during busy periods. Subject to availability, we can provide you with a longer term childcare commitment. We do not believe in charging over-the-top agency rates and would be happy to take the time to find the perfect Role Model for your family.

Please let me know if we can help.

Will.

Will Richardson
Role Models

T: 07958024459
E: will@rolemodels.me
W: http://www.rolemodels.me
Attachments
Francesca Benton-Stace profile.pdf
(234.68 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.