Live in au pair wanted January 11th start

3 posts
luckymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in au pair wanted January 11th start

Postby luckymummy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:08 am

Live in Au Pair, Wandsworth wanted week commencing January 11th 2016 start

We are looking for a fun-loving, energetic, experienced female au pair to look after our son aged 7 years and daughter aged 5.

Ideally we are looking for someone to stay at least one year. You will have your own bedroom, bathroom, tv/dvd, use of wi-fi internet as well as a desk. Our home is in a lovely part of London within walking distance of both Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common with lots of other au pairs in the area. Transport links to central London are excellent. You will be required to work around 35 hours per week (possibly less in the school term). The schedule of hours worked is likely to be similar each week.

We also own a second home in the UK, which is a lovely escape from London and we spend the school holidays there. We would require the au pair to join us over this period and the working hours in the holidays would be the same as in London.

We are a flexible family and we are looking for someone to be equally flexible. Duties will include feeding, bathing, taking children to activities/ taking them to the park, thinking of creative ways to spend time together, helping with development of reading skills, light cleaning and laundry (we have a dedicated cleaner twice per week). There will be up to two nights per week babysitting required. We would require you to be able to cook meals, help shop for food and think of creative recipes to encourage them to eat healthily. It is very important that you enjoy cooking and eating healthily. 
You must be a confident English speaker with lots of energy.

Age 21 upwards
Non-smokers only
Experience required
Checkable references required and need to be available in London for interview
Starting January 2016
4 weeks holiday paid per year
Please PM me if you are interested and I can tell you more
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in au pair wanted January 11th start

Postby Roo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 am

Just to say I put an advert on gumtree and was inundated with so many good candidates and we have a lovely au pair with us now.

I think it's worth going through the applications yourself rather than paying an au pair agency. Hope you find someone nice!
luckymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in au pair wanted January 11th start

Postby luckymummy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Thank you for that, good to know - I was thinking of going that route.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.