Experienced Nanny Wanted

2 posts
Nishipatel
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Nanny Wanted

Postby Nishipatel » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:53 am

Hi

Looking for an experienced nanny for my 7 month old. Preferably live in.

Only issue is we will be moving to North London in the near future so prefers ly someone who is willing to move with us.

Thanks
Nishi
Will-Role Models
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny Wanted

Postby Will-Role Models » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi Nishi,

We have a number of caring and experienced child carers who work across London who can be available to look after your child. Our service is called Role Models (http://www.rolemodels.me).

All of our Role Models come with bags of energy, and a passion for either music, sport, theatre, or homework help. I've attached Francesca’s profile to give you an example of the types of Role Models we work with.

Our service also takes away the hassle of arranging nanny contracts, tax, and national insurance etc. Because all of our Role Models work via us, you will be free of all the admin involved with employing someone directly.

All of our Role Models speak fluent English, are CRB/DBS checked, double reference checked, interviewed, and come with plenty of experience looking after babies, toddlers and young children. A number of them have a driving licence and some own their own car (some of them love cooking nutritious meals too!).

Role Models can look after your child either on an ad-hoc basis, after school, during afternoons, evenings, weekends, and/or school/family holidays. We can also provide Role Models on a last-minute / emergency basis to cover for e.g. sickness or during busy periods. Subject to availability, we can provide you with a longer term childcare commitment. We do not believe in charging over-the-top agency rates and would be happy to take the time to find the perfect Role Model for your family.

Please let me know if we can help.

Will.

Will Richardson
Role Models

T: 07958024459
E: will@rolemodels.me
W: http://www.rolemodels.me
Attachments
Francesca Benton-Stace profile.pdf
(234.68 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.