home form home childminding with the difference!

1 post
MuddyWellies
Options:
Share this post on:

home form home childminding with the difference!

Postby MuddyWellies » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:07 am

“Muddy Wellies” childminding is the professional home-based care for children age 0-5 and based between Wandsworth Commmon,, Balham and Clapham South.
It is run by 2 Ofsted qualified childminders with 6 years of childcare experience and degree levels (Bsc, Msc Child Psychology, 2:1). Please visit our site for more info: www.muddywellies.vpweb.co.uk/

We have fab references! :)))
Agata and Magdalena have been looking after Felix for the last 2 years; he joined Muddy Wellies when he was just under 6 months old.

I could not have been happier with the care Felix has received, and the great progress he has made whilst in the girls' care. Muddy Wellies is a welcoming, clean and well organised environment, where Felix has always had great fun playing with all the toys available and with the great friends he has made during his time there. Beyond all this though, it is Agata's and Magdalena’s warm and friendly but no nonsense approach which made them stand out.

They have provided a wide, fun range of activities both indoor and outdoor since they have a garden. For example Felix has enjoyed water play, drawing and sticking, reading and singing as well as outings to the park or trips to feed the ducks. He would always come home with very thoughtful attention such as drawings or other little presents for mother's day and birthdays.

Agata and Magdalena are great communicator and had no trouble in gaining Felix's confidence and therefore encouraging good behaviour, kindness and compassion to others; on the other hand, if Felix stepped outside his boundaries, they would respond with firm but kind discipline explaining what behaviour we were expecting from him.

I could leave Felix in the morning confident that he would have delicious, nutritious and healthy meal and plenty of fruits and home-made smoothies as snack.

The girls have a strict sick-policy meaning that Felix has barely been sick in the two years he has spent at Muddy Wellies.

Every morning, Felix would be excited to spend his day at Muddy Wellies and every night would tell us happily and with a big smile what he had been up to on that day.

Overall, we have been extremely happy with the level of care that Felix received and I am sure that being in such a positive environment has helped him to become the happy and confident little boy that he has become.

We are very sad to leave Muddy Wellies and the second family Felix has become part of but we sincerely hope to keep in touch.

I would absolutely recommend Muddy Wellies as a great and reliable childminder.
Ariane

“Agata & Magda are truly brilliant childminders and I cannot recommend them highly enough. We have moved house so we had to leave unfortunately. They had such a good bond with Amelie and while being aware of development plans, healthy eating etc, they had a sense of fun which she loved - like dressing up and singing and dancing. Amelie was with them from 6 months to 18 months and we couldn't have wished for better childcare for her. They were sensible about illnesses and I knew she was in safe hands. She really blossomed with them and we cannot thank them enough”

Ailsa
“We have tried to think through whether we could somehow continue to keep Meredith at Muddy Wellies but the logistics are just too difficult. We are so sad about this, as she loves spending time with you and we have felt so lucky to have found such loving care for her. It has been a great comfort to both of us whilst we are at work knowing that she is having so much fun with you both, and the fact we will need to move her is the thing I am most sad about in planning the move- if we could take you with us then we would! I hope that maybe I can come and meet you in the park for a playdate sometimes on my days off so you can see how she is growing up!”
Kirsten
email us to arrange your visit: welliesmuddy@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.