2 day nanny required Earlsfield

4 posts
acmNVN
Options:
Share this post on:

2 day nanny required Earlsfield

Postby acmNVN » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:53 pm

We are starting the search for a 2 day nanny on a Wednesday and Thursday from early/mid February. Unfortunately the days cannot be changed. It is for 2 boys who will be 9 months and just over 3.5 years. The eldest is at pre-school for the Wednesday afternoon and 9-3 Thursday just a short walk from the house.

We live in Earlsfield less than 10 minutes walk from the station and close by to parks and activities. We are looking for a friendly, reliable and trustworthy nanny to do the two full days (likely 8am - 6.30pm), who will engage with both boys as well as undertake some nursery duties and children's cooking. Some flexibility for babysitting would also be appreciated.

Please get in touch if interested or if you have any recommendations.

Thank you.
acmNVN
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 2 day nanny required Earlsfield

Postby acmNVN » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:34 am

Looking again after person found fell through. Ideally start week commencing 15th Feb. Thanks!
Lollyb06
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lollyb06 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Hi if you can't find no one to help I can cover Thursdays for you but I work Wednesday

Hollie
Tafalla
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tafalla » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Hello,

My name is Paula and I am thirty one years old. I'm currently living in Wandsworth Common and I have been in London for two years now.

I love children and have a lot experience with them. I was an au pair for one year an half and I keep doing some babysitting. So, I have a few recommendations from the families which I work for.

I will be available for the days that you are asking for and also flexible for some babysitting.

I am an honest and responsible person - very sweet with the children. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to get in contact :) Thank you very much.

BEST,
Paula - 07546252299

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.