Qualified teacher available for nanny and tutoring work

2 posts
Ash86
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified teacher available for nanny and tutoring work

Postby Ash86 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi Parents

My name is Ashleigh and I'm a fully qualified teacher from South Africa. I have been teaching for the last 4 years in London and Dubai with experience in Nursery schools as well as primary schools.

I have decided to have a break from teaching for a while and would love to pursue a career in nannying and tutoring. I am dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate about children, facilitating and encouraging them to reach their full potential.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I'm going home for two weeks in January... I am only able to start work at the end of January 2016 (25/01/2016). Please get in touch with me if you are looking for a nanny or even a tutor for a couple of hours a week... I am more than happy to discuss my teaching experience and ages I've taught as well as how I'd be able to support your family as a nanny.

Many thanks

Ashleigh
Nappy Valley Mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified teacher available for nanny and tutoring work

Postby Nappy Valley Mum » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Ashleigh

Can I check if you received my e-mail? We are looking for an afterschool nanny on a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday if that works? Do drop me an e-mail direct on leah.mccreanor@gmail.com.

Thanks

Leah

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.