Qualified nanny looking for a new position.

3 posts
Nannydani
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified nanny looking for a new position.

Postby Nannydani » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:26 pm

I am looking for a new position for february the earliest. I am 27 years old. Nvq level 3 qualified. With over 10 years experience working alongside children. I have excellent references from all positions I have ever worked at. I started my career after a lot of babysiting for younger couisins when I was younger then I went on to work as a children's rep in a resort in marbella. I decided to further my career by moving back to england and gaining qualifications within a private nursery in south london. Whilst there I became nvq level 3 qualified. Room leader qualified. Trained in special needs and was senco of the nursery. Also became room leader of preschool for 2 years. Since leaving there I have had various nanny roles with children aged 1to 13. I am a hard worker and genuinely have a passion for children and any position I Go in to. I have experience working with more than one child. I hope to hear from you.
swmom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified nanny looking for a new position.

Postby swmom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:53 am

Hi I am looking for a nanny and would like to get in touch with you; could you please send me your telephone number or email address? Thank you!
AleIsa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified nanny looking for a new position.

Postby AleIsa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Hi, I am looking for a nanny to start in January. After school. SW15, Could you please contact me? Thanks,

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.