Nanny housekeeper wanted, Balham

2 posts
Kate M-R
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny housekeeper wanted, Balham

Postby Kate M-R » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:36 pm

We are a lovely, busy family of 4 looking for a nanny housekeeper, 45 hours per week, to start asap.
We have a 3 year old daughter who will be at nursery 3 days and an 8 month old daughter who you would be sole-charge carer for 3 days per week. I will be working 3 days per week and so your hours on the additional days will be mainly dedicated to housekeeping duties.

The job is a mix of nanny and housekeeper and will evolve over time as we are expecting baby no. 3 in the summer. We are looking for a loyal person who can become part of the family and stay with us for the foreseeable future.

The ideal candidate would be trustworthy, reliable and exceptionally organised. Experience in both childcare and housekeeping is essential. You must be a proficient cook.

your duties would include
nursery drop off and pick up (just across the rd)
sole charge for 8 month old 3 days per week
caring for the children, including getting them dressed, bath time and helping with meals
housekeeping duties will include all of childrens' laundry, keeping clothes and toys organised. Ironing for the whole family. Keeping the house tidy and organised on the daily basis. We also have a cleaner so you will not be expected to undertake extensive household cleaning.

Working hours (45 hours per week)
3 days 7am-7pm (days TBC), 1 day 9-6
Potential to offer 5 days, 3 days 7am-7pm and split the remaining house over two days.
These hours may increase once baby No. 3 arrives.

Additional evening babysitting will also be required.

Requirements
experienced (5+ years)
previous experience with toddlers and babies
Up to date first aid, or ability to attain this before commencing post
fluent in English
legally permitted to work in the UK
Confident driver and preferably own car
affectionate and caring demeanour, with the ability to be firm and consistent when dealing with an independent toddler
organised, professional, punctual, reliable, hard working, discreet and caring
a non-smoker
At least two excellent written references
Available form mid-January

What we offer
permanent position
long-term job opportunity
competitive salary
4 weeks paid holiday

If you are interested, please contact me and we can make arrangements to send me your CV, reference letters and any other information you deem relevant. We look forward to hearing from you.
machaleva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny housekeeper wanted, Balham

Postby machaleva » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:47 pm

Hello,
I have saw your message , I m Masha,22, russian but I speak fluently French because my dad is French. I speak also English.
I'll be very interested to be your aupair and to become a part of your family. I live in Clapham so If u would like to meet me face to face, to know each one better,i would love too. Here is my number,if ur interested: +447470215497 Im available to start working, as soon as you need,of course if we see we fit each other.
Happy holidays! Hope to hear from you soon! xx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.