Belmont - French speaking nursery??

4 posts
Belgiancharlotte
Options:
Share this post on:

Belmont - French speaking nursery??

Postby Belgiancharlotte » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Hello!
A childcare provider called Belmont looked at my profile on ********* as they seem to offer care in French. I was wondering if anyone knew about this place? I searched them online but cannot see anything on them anywhere... Apparently they are only a 2 min walk from Wandsworth Common which sounds very interesting. Let me know!

Charlotte
1sttimemummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Belmont - French speaking nursery??

Postby 1sttimemummy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 am

Hi,

I have tried to search for this too, as I was interested in local French nurseries, unfortunately it doesn't seem to exist.
Belmont House
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Belmont House » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:01 pm

Hello everyone,

Belmont House has been created in January 2016; it is new and there is not too much marketing yet. We are now taking bookings for child places from 6 months old up to school age.

The crèche is OFSTED Registered and has all relevant qualifications for childcare. We are located 2 mins walk from Wandsworth Common station, close to Bellevue Road. The facilities provide a large indoor space for the children as well as a secure south facing garden.

Belmont House has been created to provide a safe, fun and stimulating environment in order to prepare your child for school, including bilingual activities every day in French and English.

Importantly, we offer flexibility in early opening and late pick up for the parents who have very busy jobs.

For further information please contact us at: 0208 6724367 or belmonthouse.uk@gmail.com
ecoleduparc
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ecoleduparc » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:59 am

Congratulations Belmont - would be great to meet up to discuss as we at l'Ecole du Parc have also just opened a bilingual nursery school on Stormont road, opposite the Health centre, for children aged 18 months to 5 years.

We have a team of native English and French speakers with each teacher speaking their native language to children. Due to high demand, our first class is now full and we will be opening a second classroom in April. For more information, please contact us at admissions@ecoleduparc.co.uk

A bientôt !

http://www.ecoleduparc.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.