20 years experience nanny available from 1st February 2016

1 post
supergirl1978
Options:
Share this post on:

20 years experience nanny available from 1st February 2016

Postby supergirl1978 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 pm

My name is Sandra, I am looking for a full-time live out position to start in February 2016.

I am 37 years old. I'm French(but fluent in English) and I've been a nanny in London for 10 years. I have 20 years experience in total . I looked after children aged between 2 weeks old and 8 years old (references upon request).

I currently live in Swiss Cottage. Looking ideally for a full-time position nearby.

My employers usually find me organised, very dynamic and creative. I'm not the type of nanny who likes to stay at home, and I try my best to encourage children to discover and try new things.

It is really important for me to find a nanny job as I love children and enjoy working with them.

What more could I say? Oh, my dad is a baker and I learned how to bake croissants, pain au chocolate and bread and I usually organize some cooking/baking activities.

I'm taking my responsibilities very seriously. I assure you of my honesty and integrity. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will send you my resume.

NO AGENCIES PLEASE

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.