Any experience of Butterfly afternoon sessions?

3 posts
IsabelleB
Options:
Share this post on:

Any experience of Butterfly afternoon sessions?

Postby IsabelleB » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Have any of you had any experience of Butterfly afternoon sessions (on Webbs road)? Their offer seems very flexible as they pickup from local morning preschools and care for preschoolers till 3:30 or 6pm, and they even do adhoc hours. Seems very convenient to me but would like to know how good they are? Is the staff caring? Are the activities varied and stimulating? Thanks a lot!
Working Mom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Any experience of Butterfly afternoon sessions?

Postby Working Mom » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi,

I have 2 children there and would recommend it.
Our middle one goes to their morning preschool and the staff drop him off at a local school nursery for afternoon sessions. Our youngest is at Butterfly for full time and both our children are very happy there.
The head teacher, Charlotte, is great and all the staff are very caring.
It is a small nursery but it means your children get good attention in a very family like environment. Highly recommended!
mumoftwobtc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Any experience of Butterfly afternoon sessions?

Postby mumoftwobtc » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi IsabelleB,

I would very highly recommend the Butterfly pre-school and afternoon creche. My two eldest girls went there for a couple of years until we moved abroad last summer. My eldest started to go there when she was 1 year old on an ad-hoc basis, and then regularly when I went back to work part-time. She was picked up from her then pre-school (the Butterfly pre-school did not exist yet when she started pre-school, otherwise I would have enrolled her there!) and then she spent the afternoons with Charlotte and her team while I was working. My second daughter attended the Butterfly pre-school in the mornings last year and was staying also in the afternoon with her sister. Charlotte and her team are just great. My girls had the best care with them, and they learned so much. The Butterfly nursery is one of the many things we miss about Clapham, and my girls still talk about Charlotte, Cayley and the other carers, and about the wonderful time they had there. Get in touch with Charlotte to have a tour and meed the team, it is really wonderful.

C.xx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.