3 days per week nanny wanted, live in or live out

1 post
4kids
Options:
Share this post on:

3 days per week nanny wanted, live in or live out

Postby 4kids » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:27 am

Hello,
I'm looking for a nanny to work 0730-1830 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so 33 hours per week. There would also be opportunities for a couple of evenings babysitting if you wanted the extra work. I need someone to start at the beginning of April.

I have 4 kids (7, 5, 3 and 1), and a typical day is as follows:
0730-0845 breakfast and get ready
0850 drop big 2 off at school (2 mins walk from our house)
Rest of the morning play with little 2 (lots of playgroups and outside spaces nearby)
1145 lunch
1230 drop number 3 child off at school nursery
Number 4 child goes for a nap
1515 pick up big 3 and take home for a snack/play date etc
1730 supper
1815 I get home and take over for a bath/bedtime

I hope that gives you an idea of the kind of day you would have. My priority is for you to look after the children, so I would not expect you to do lots of chores in addition - just tidying up when finishing an activity and putting kids' clean clothes away.

The kids are lots of fun, and are pretty good at playing together/amusing themselves, and like being outdoors. We also have a dog called Bear, who you would not be expected to walk!

We would be happy with live in or live out - if you would like to live in then you would have a double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.

I'm hoping to interview in the next couple of weeks, so please contact me quickly if you're interested. My phone is 07799 038 499.

Thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.