LIVE IN NANNY - WANDSWORTH - £330 NET PER WEEK

2 posts
annabieniek
Options:
Share this post on:

LIVE IN NANNY - WANDSWORTH - £330 NET PER WEEK

Postby annabieniek » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 am

Live in nanny for a boy aged 9 months in Wandsworth.

Responsibilities include all standard nursery duties, morning routine, bottle preparation, nappy changing, organising playdates and activities, naptime, meal preparation and the bath and bedtime routine.

The ideal candidate be first aid trained and have previous experience looking after children of a similar age confirmed by excellent checkable references. French speaker a bonus but not essential.

Start: April 2016
Salary: £330 net per week

Working hours: Tue to Fri plus every second Monday. Working hours will normally be 07:00am-6:00pm, 08:00am-08:00pm, 09:00am-09:00pm or 01:00pm-11:00pm therefore the candidate will be prepared to work up to 12 hours per day and to occasionally work on Sunday with a day off in lieu that week. The nanny would normally be advised of the hours required each week a month in advance.

Accommodation: Own double bedroom with separate bathroom
Nagore
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LIVE IN NANNY - WANDSWORTH - £330 NET PER WEEK

Postby Nagore » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi

My name is Nagore I'm 21 years and I'm coming from Spain.

This year I've finished my studies and I would like to travel to another country for work, learn english and get the experience looking at my future as profressional.

I'm responsible, organized, affectionate, punctual,patient, as well, I'm a person who loves children and take care of them, enjoy spending time with them and helping them.

I've finished my studies of Childhood education this year and I worked at day-care center for 5 months.
Also, I have worked of baby-sitter, so I have childcare experience.

The most important reason that I would like to go abroad is to learn english, because I want to have a good professional future, to find work like Infantile Educator.

Also I would like to live a new experience and to meet new people, a new country and new cultures.

Well, it's an experience that I always have wanted to live and now that I have the opportunity, I want to live it.

King regards,
Nagore.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.