KiwiNurse with Nanny experience looking for a family!!

2 posts
KiwiNurse
Options:
Share this post on:

KiwiNurse with Nanny experience looking for a family!!

Postby KiwiNurse » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi there

My name is Grace and I am a New Zealand trained registered nurse who has worked in the pediatric setting for almost three years. I have experience with nannying also, both in New Zealand and in London. Prior to moving to the UK in July last year I had been looking after B/G twins from ages 4 months to 1 year and prior to that a premature baby who is seven years this year from newborn (ex 28 weeker). I am hard working, trustworthy and have a passion for children keeping them safe and stimulated in my care. I have an up to date DBS both NZ and UK, first aid and a full drivers license. I am on a British passport although potentially will return to NZ November 2017 when my partners visa runs out. I am looking for a full time live out position. 60 hours max including babysitting. I would be open to 4 days also. Please get in touch if you may have or know of something. All the best and thank you for taking time to read this post. Grace 07492420629 :)
acg
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: KiwiNurse with Nanny experience looking for a family!!

Postby acg » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:37 pm

hi Grace,

I just sent you a text, we are looking for a nanny for our 10 month old boys monday-wednesdays. we live off lavender hill in clapham, if this would interest you please email me your cv to annagrimstone@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.