Wanted: nanny/au pair to do nursery runs twice a day

2 posts
moncs
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted: nanny/au pair to do nursery runs twice a day

Postby moncs » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:53 pm

We are looking for a responsible person who can take our son (aged 3) between two nurseries close to Webbs Road (SW11) twice a day. This will involve picking him up from a daycare nursery at 12.30pm and taking him to a pre-school nursery about 200m away. Then at 3.30pm he will need to be picked up from the pre-school nursery and taken back to the daycare nursery.
This will be needed for 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
We expect it will take up to 20mins twice a day.
We are open to offers in terms of £/week!
Nagore
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted: nanny/au pair to do nursery runs twice a day

Postby Nagore » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi, are you looking for a au pair?

there's some information about me:

My name is Nagore I'm 21 years and I'm coming from Spain.

This year I've finished my studies and I would like to travel to another country for work, learn english and get the experience looking at my future as profressional.

I'm responsible, organized, affectionate, punctual,patient, as well, I'm a person who loves children and take care of them, enjoy spending time with them and helping them.

I've finished my studies of Childhood education this year and I worked at day-care center for 5 months.
Also, I have worked of baby-sitter, so I have childcare experience.

The most important reason that I would like to go abroad is to learn english, because I want to have a good professional future, to find work like Infantile Educator.

Also I would like to live a new experience and to meet new people, a new country and new cultures.

Well, it's an experience that I always have wanted to live and now that I have the opportunity, I want to live it.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.