morning and after school nanny available in balham

4 posts
qaulifiednannybalham
Options:
Share this post on:

morning and after school nanny available in balham

Postby qaulifiednannybalham » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:31 pm

qualified and experienced, first aid and updated clean dbs, and childcare qualifications, im looking for a morning and after school role in order to have some time during the day to do my driving lessons ect. live out only, would prefer a easy going friendly family. Experience with babies 4 months plus , looking for roughly 30 hours a week or close to. I live in balham so would prefer to stay within the area working. thanks :D
garry.connolly
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: morning and after school nanny available in balham

Postby garry.connolly » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello, we're looking for an after-school nanny 4 days a week (not Wednesdays) to pick-up from school in Balham and take our eldest boy (aged 5) home - 20min walk from school.

We have a younger boy (aged 3) at home also. It's a minimum of 16hrs a week, but with full time during holidays and occasional full days and overtime to supplement. Please let me know if this is of interest. Thanks.
Will-Role Models
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Will-Role Models » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 am

Hi Garry,

We are an ad-hoc childcare agency providing exceptional childcare 'Role Models' all around London. Our Role Models look after and develop children through applying homework help, fun, drama, sport and music activities. We are currently recruiting Role Models to keep up with growing demand around all areas of London. Pay is £10/£12 per hour. Your advert sounds very interesting. Would you be willing to have a brief phone call to see if you would like to work with us? More on our company can be found here: www.rolemodels.me

Thanks,
Will

Will Richardson
Role Models

T: 07958024459
W: www.rolemodels.me
Cooke
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Cooke » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:42 am

Hi there

Your advert sounds ideal I'm looking for someone to help me with my two boys, one has just turned two yrs and the other is 7 months old.

I need help from 8am-10am and then 4.30-7pm Mon-Fri. There is also scope for extra hours on adhoc days if it suits you.

Essentially need help with getting them up, fed, dressed, and the same in reverse in the afternoon. Together with some playtime, reading stories etc.

It would also include some light housework (we have a cleaner) but include sterilising bottles, emptying dishwasher, hanging washing out.

Would love to meet you and introduce the boys if you are interested?

Thanks
Hannah