Full Time Nanny Wanted in Balham

2 posts
BeckyB
Options:
Share this post on:

Full Time Nanny Wanted in Balham

Postby BeckyB » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi

We're looking for a lovely full time nanny to join us mid June. The hours would be 8-6pm Monday to Friday and we are located between Balham and Wandsworth Common stations. We need someone to look after our daughter who is currently 8 months old and do wraparound care for our son when he starts school in September (he is currently in nursery)

We're looking for someone with childcare experience with children of similar ages, who is DBS checked and is fluent in English. Ideally we would like someone who has an NVQ childcare qualification, has first aid training and is OFSTED registered.

If this sounds like it could be the role for you please get in touch!

Thank you
Becky
dulwichnanny85
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full Time Nanny Wanted in Balham

Postby dulwichnanny85 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi Becky,
My name Is laura and I am an nvq level 3 nursery nurse with 8 years childcare experience(nursery/primary school) and most recently I nannied for a family between 2012-2015 B2 and G5, I had started nannying for them whilst mum was pregnant with boy.
I am currently seeking a full time nanny job, I live nexrt to East Dulwich station so im not very close but I know I can get a bus straight to wandsworth just outside my house.
If you are interested and would like to know me feel free to email me on lauraruthlaird@hotmail.com and I can forward you my CV Kind regards Laura