Looking for part-time, live-out nanny 2 days/wk (Mon/Thur-full days) for 15 month twin boys. Start mid-May 2016

3 posts
SW13twinsmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for part-time, live-out nanny 2 days/wk (Mon/Thur-full days) for 15 month twin boys. Start mid-May 2016

Postby SW13twinsmum » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi

We are looking for an experienced part-time, live-out nanny to join our family to look after our twin boys. We are looking for someone to start mid-May, and the boys will be 15 months old then.

We moved to SW London at the end of last year, and our current nanny, who has been with us since the boys were 3 months old, has decided the new commute is too far for her to continue.

Our requirements:
-Experienced part-time nanny - Monday & Thursday - 8am-6:30pm
-Prepare healthy meals, feeding, bathing, playing age appropriate games, take boys to playgroups, creating and following routines.
-We would be grateful if you could also do occasional evening babysits.
-Fun, caring and loving towards our boys, and easy to get along with us.
-Twins experience preferred, or otherwise multiple children.
-Our boys are in a great routine sleeping through the night, and for up to 2hrs after lunch, so we want someone who understands and supports routines.
-Non-smoker
-Native English speaker preferred. Will also consider native Spanish/Italian as have an interest in boys being exposed to these languages.
-Location: SW13 Barnes, SW London. We want someone fairly local with a straightforward commute to us. Barnes station is a 7mins walk to our house, and connects easily with Clapham Junction, Waterloo & Richmond.
-Live-out
-References required

If you are interested, please give a detailed response saying why you think you'd be suitable and attach a copy of your CV.

Thank you!
Katherine
clairelanglysmith1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for part-time, live-out nanny 2 days/wk (Mon/Thur-full days) for 15 month twin boys. Start mid-May 2016

Postby clairelanglysmith1 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:49 am

I have a nanny on a monday and tuesday if this is any good - she fits most of your criteria, she is philippino but speaks impecable english. She lives in tooting though so this may be too far. Let me know if you are interested.
imani
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for part-time, live-out nanny 2 days/wk (Mon/Thur-full days) for 15 month twin boys. Start mid-May 2016

Postby imani » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Hi,

Its Imani from Gumtree I'm just wondering if you received my CV as requested. This would be great to know for future reference using gumtree!

Thanks Imani

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.