Ocasional overnight help : no experience need it

3 posts
CLM
Options:
Share this post on:

Ocasional overnight help : no experience need it

Postby CLM » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Both my partner and I work nights and sometimes our nights overlap. I will need someone to sleep over for 2-12 nights a month with advanced booking for 4-6 weeks . Hours 8.30pm-7.30 am . I leave just before 9 and back by 7.20. My son is a sleep from 7.30/8 and wakes up after 7 . He sleeps through the night and hardly ever wakes up .
If anyone is looking for some extra income and has no responsibilities over night ( child , partner ) than this is the right work for you .
For more info call me on 07711992451
Creative-little-minds@outlook.com

Aleks
sannad@live.se
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ocasional overnight help : no experience need it

Postby sannad@live.se » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:47 am

Hello :)

I called you earlier, my name is Sanna and I'm very interested in this possition!
I'm from Sweden and have lived and studied in London for 5 years. I have worked as a nanny full and part-time over these 5 years and I have excellent references.

Hope to hear from you soon, either email me or call me if you are interested :)

Email - sannad@live.se
Phone - 07899866756

Best regards
Sanna
alicecreasey
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ocasional overnight help : no experience need it

Postby alicecreasey » Sun May 01, 2016 3:51 am

Hello,
My name is Alice and I am 22 and originally from Australia. I have recently moved over and am currently working part time in St Pauls and studying my masters in men's barbering. However in the past I have done a lot of work with kids/nannying/babysitting. I have my working with children's check, police clearance and first aid! I have also working in a boarding house so I am use to working over night and especially waking up to young ones :).
Let me know if you'd like to arrange to meet!
Thanks,
Alice

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.