Live in Au Pair/Mothers Help needed starting in June!

1 post
Muddlemoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in Au Pair/Mothers Help needed starting in June!

Postby Muddlemoo » Mon May 02, 2016 3:24 pm

We are a family of 5 (B 7, G 6 & B3) and are looking for a live in Au Pair/Mothers Heop to replace our wonderful current Au Pair who has been with us for a year but now has to return to Australia to begin her childcare studies!

The start date would be beginning of June. We are looking for an experienced, cheerful, independent, fun and responsible Au Pair to join our family and help with the children and around the house with light housework (ironing kids clothes, tidying their bedrooms, keeping playroom tidy etc. (although we have a cleaner who comes 7 hours a week). We will also just have got a new puppy so the job will also involve help walking the dog. He's a little rescue lab puppy.

We are looking for between 25 - 30 hours a week with 2 nights babysitting a week for £150 with full board & lodging. You will have most days off between 10-3 however some flexibility would be great!

My children are at 3 different schools so although this is a shared care role (i'm around and very hands on!) you should feel comfortable having sole charge of the children for small amounts of time. We have a cargo bike for one of the school runs so someone pro-active would be fantastic!!

You should speak good English so you can help my eldest 2 with their homework and my 3 yr old improve his speaking.

We would like someone who is warm, friendly, very responsible & has a strong work ethic. It is also important that they are able to use their initiative, enjoy exploring & playing new activities with 3 energetic kids! It is really important to us that we find someone who has a natural affinity with young children, who will engage with them, have lots of fun & most importantly bond with them.

We are preferably looking for someone who can commit to at least 12 months. In the past we've had Australian and New Zealand au pairs/ nannies.

We live in a large 6 bedroom house with a gym and cinema room! You will have your own bedroom and bathroom on a separate floor to the rest of us. We live in a beautiful part of London where there are lots of bars, restaurants a 2 min walk away and a very active social life for au pairs and nannies.

We've had 3 au pairs in the past who have all stayed at least a year who you would be welcome to speak to.

We are a very relaxed, friendly family & therefore, are looking for someone similar who is happy to join in with our family life eg holidays etc, but for them also to have their own time & space to enjoy life in London.

My current, wonderful Au Pair is on hand to speak and meet with possible candidates to tell you a little more about us as a family.

If you are interested please could you send your CV with a recent picture and let us know why you think you'd be suited for the job!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.