Offering Babysitting/Nanny Services (temporary) Do you need a bit of extra help?

1 post
bbe06
Options:
Share this post on:

Offering Babysitting/Nanny Services (temporary) Do you need a bit of extra help?

Postby bbe06 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:54 pm

I am a 20 Year old girl living at home with my family in Battersea, I have just finished a foundation course in art and design and have 4-6 weeks free before I start a new job. I have lots of previous experience looking after children from the ages of 1-11 years old, babysitting (school run, helping with homework, dinner, bath and bed time) as well as working in a primary school as a teaching assistant for four to seven year olds. I am a patient, calm, mature, confident and reliable person, and love working with children. I also have a drivers licence and car if necessary. I am able to send my CV as well as excellent checkable references. It may not be the desired length of time, but I currently have no other obligations therefore have flexible hours. If you are in need of any help do not hesitate to contact me: bee_eldridge@hotmail.com

Bee Eldridge

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.