Warm, fun loving nanny available!

4 posts
Poppins97
Options:
Share this post on:

Warm, fun loving nanny available!

Postby Poppins97 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello!!

I am a warm, kind and loving British nanny looking for Family starting in September 2016! I have experience with the following ages:

2 weeks
6 - 17 months
3 years
4 years
6 years
7 years

I can provide excellent references and have a very good relationship with the family I currently work for. I worked as a holiday nanny for a while with various families and have been with my current family for nearly 8 months! I am leaving simply because I am a live in nanny, who would prefer live out work, so I have the freedom to practise my music in the evenings! I am very active and will gladly head out to the park with the children for a good run around! I love baking, creative writing, reading and music! I am a trained singer and a passionate actress. If you have a child with speech problems I may be able to help as I have been trained in Queens English and I am very very patient! I am very flexible and easy to get along with! Please contact me with any questions at all and I will be very pleased to hear from you!!

Poppins97
Poppins97
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Warm, fun loving nanny available!

Postby Poppins97 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:46 am

:)
JennyMcNamara
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JennyMcNamara » Tue May 31, 2016 11:01 am

Hi

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks
Jenny
ARMummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ARMummy » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi, we are looking for an after school nanny beginning in Sept for our 2 daughters (ages 4 and 6). The position is Monday to Thursday 3 to 6.30pm. They love music too!! Would that sort of role interest you? Thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.