PT Nanny wanted. 20/25 hours pw. Balham.

2 posts
Kaboom123
Options:
Share this post on:

PT Nanny wanted. 20/25 hours pw. Balham.

Postby Kaboom123 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a part time nanny to start in July to work c. 20/25 hours per week in Balham near the tube.

I currently have a 20 month old daughter and am expecting my second child in August.
The role would mainly be caring for my daughter, but also helping out with the baby when required.

Usual nanny duties: taking my daughter to play groups, arranging play dates, activities, arts and crafts at home; children's washing and changing bedding; cooking meals from scratch etc.
Ideally I would like someone with potty training experience and experience with small babies.

I would be looking for someone who was able to split the hours over Monday / Tuesday and either Thursday or Friday.

We have a cleaner so no household cleaning duties would be required, but I am looking for someone that is willing to chip in, eg empty the dishwasher if required etc.
IF you are interested please reply and I will send you my email address.
Thanks.
Happy44
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PT Nanny wanted. 20/25 hours pw. Balham.

Postby Happy44 » Wed May 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi their i live close to you and have got felexable hours to offer as i have become available 2/3 days after half term pls text me on 07940915022 excellent knowledge and experience with babies and toddliers many tks references on request

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.