WORK WANTED! Friendly & caring, 26 y/o Australian. Full time OR Wed-Fri live out nanny!

1 post
aussie_meghan26
Options:
Share this post on:

WORK WANTED! Friendly & caring, 26 y/o Australian. Full time OR Wed-Fri live out nanny!

Postby aussie_meghan26 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 am

Hi families!

My name is Meghan, and I'm a super friendly, caring and energetic 26 year old Australian, relocating to London mid-August this year. I am looking for a live out nannying position, preferably in the Clapham area, as this is where I will be living, but am open to other London areas too! I am looking for either full time Monday - Friday work, or depending on circumstances, Wednesday - Friday only! I would also be available to work the odd weekend with prior notice! I'm hoping to secure 35-ish hours of work per week, more as needed (and it will be welcomed!) over the school holiday periods.

I have been working in childcare for 9.5 years, with children aged 0-14 years old, and have been the Co-ordinator (manager/head supervisor) at my Before, After and Vacation Care Centre for the last 4.5 years, in charge of up to 10 staff daily, caring for up to 120 children daily.

I am currently 3/4 of the way through my Primary Education teaching degree here in Australia (transcript available), and will continue these studies via distance education whilst in the UK. I also have my Cert 3 in Children's Services, current first aid/asthma/anaphylaxis training, and both Australian and UK police checks.

I do not mind walking dogs during the day, doing washing or ironing (I actually love ironing!), cooking, or other light housework duties. I love cooking, and would love to involve your children in that experience with me! I have a valid passport and would be available to travel with the family if needed. I have an Australian driving license (can drive automatic or manual) and would be willing to obtain a UK license.

Please contact me for further details, my CV, or for employee references.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Meghan

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.