Nanny available

1 post
clapham nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby clapham nanny » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi parents
British nanny available. I have over 7 years experience as a nanny, I have done proxy parenting and nanny shares.
I have experience in nurseries and schools as a qualified nursery nurse.
My last job of 3.5 years came to an end because the family are moved out of the country.
Qualifications....
CACHE Caring for children
CACHE childcare and education
Btec national diploma in early years
OCN non medical postnatal maternity nurse level 3
OCN non medical postnatal maternity nurse level 4
Breast feeding support
Sleep trainer
I have a clear full driving licence and clear DBS. I can become ofsted registered if needed.
What my last employers said about me....
All:
We are sadly leaving London for a new adventure in Europe. But before we go we want you to know about our Nanny, Yvonne, who has worked magic with our two children. They have grown into self-reliant, well behaved, kind, and generous children in no small part because of her. She has that special gift that is found only in a precious few.
Yvonne has been our nanny for 3.5 years and has been a valued parenting partner who coaches us on discipline, eating, learning, etc. Our kids adore her and yet magically she keeps them beautifully behaved, eating their veggies and happy as can be. She is highly trained, makes delicious healthy meals, all from scratch, plans great outings and playdates, works brilliantly with them on homework and is always reliable and a joy to work with. On most days she brings her son, whom our kids adore. She’s looking for a stable, full-time position.
She is amazing and we recommend her without reservation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
I have my own child who is 2 years old, I would like to find a job where he can come along.
Hope to hear from you soon

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.