I’m currently looking to start a new job around September time for a family where I can either:
1. Nanny sharing agreement and bring my son to work ( he's will be 14m by then ideally 3/4 days a week)
2. Pick up only (along with my son)
What I Have to Offer Your Family:
- 8 years of experience.
- Current CPR & First Aid certification.
- Non-smoker and prefer a non-smoking home to work in.
- Enjoys a pet-friendly environment as I love animals.
- Looking for a family to work with long term.
- Excellent professional & personal References.
- Salary & contract negotiated with parents.
In addition to taking care of your children, teaching them, and having fun with arts & crafts, as your nanny I’m happy to run errands, take the kids to school or classes, the park, the zoo and fun things they like to do. I also provide grocery shopping, cooking for the kids and light housekeeping as well. This can be negotiated before hire. I will happily follow your families values & rules.
Ideally I'm looking for a local family in Clapham/Battersea area.
I can email over a CV and also my references from the parents I have worked for.