Looking for a live out nanny in Battersea in October

2 posts
Kboreham
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a live out nanny in Battersea in October

Postby Kboreham » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi,

We are looking for a full time nanny starting in October for our now 6 months old son (10 months in October) Monday - Friday, 7am-5,15pm. Preferably an English and/or Swedish speaking nanny. We live in Battersea SW8 in a two bedroom flat with lovely outdoor space. Pls pm me if interested.
hollym85
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a live out nanny in Battersea in October

Postby hollym85 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:27 pm

:mrgreen:

Hi I wondered if you were still looking for a nanny?
I am a qualified nanny with over 10 years experience working with children and 9 years as a professional nanny. I am a reliable, fun, hard working person who thoroughly enjoys working with children. I also enjoy cycling, swimming and horse riding. I am very musical and can play the piano and have just started learning the guitar. My experience ranges from children aged 1 month old to 13 years old. I have a CACHE diploma in childcare and education and also a BSc in Early childhood studies and Psychology. I am also first aid trained, CRB checked and willing to ofsted register. I am currently looking for a full time position either 4 or 5 days a week to start in September onwards. I can provide a CV for your reference and checkable references with previous and current employment. Please do not hesitate to get in contact and I look forward to hearing from you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.