Recommendation offered for full time nannies

1 post
ru59
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation offered for full time nannies

Postby ru59 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:39 am

We will shortly be taking on a full time live out nanny and have interviewed and vetted several potential candidates. We are very fussy in terms of seeking out someone with the right temperament and ability to love the kids and keep things fun. We care less about the cleaning and organising side of things although the ones we saw look like they tick most of the boxes.

I'd like to recommend two of them as know how difficult it is finding the right person and also they were so lovely I thought it would be a nice thing to try and help them find a great family.

The first is Romanian. Fluent in Spanish. Very bright, very sweet natured and very good references. Good English. Will cover all nanny duties. Extremely flexible with hours. Looking for full time position. She was in our top three of possible nannies. Available asap.

Our top two options (simply based on our children's particular needs) are meeting the kids this weekend. Whichever one we don't take on will also be a brilliant option and available from early Sept.

Please PM me if you want any more info or to be put in touch.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.