Wanted - Part-time nanny (2 days pw) Tooting Bec

4 posts
mandjsw17
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted - Part-time nanny (2 days pw) Tooting Bec

Postby mandjsw17 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:08 pm

In search of a part-time nanny (including nannyshare) to look after our 2 lovely children, boy (nearly 4) and girl (nearly 2).

Ideally looking for someone who can cover 2 consecutive days in the week, although we can be flexible which days. The hours would be minimum 10 hours per day, typically 7.30-5.30pm. The role is all year and would be for 1 year minimum.

Role will include usual nanny duties, including nursery run and dealing with all child related jobs (washing, beds, cooking, ad hoc shopping etc). Ad hoc babysitting in evenings also helpful.

We are based near Tooting Bec tube and close to Tooting Common.

Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English, DBS check and first aid trained. Good cookery skills a plus, but most importantly looking forward someone who is fun and pro-active.

Please send me a message with your cv if this is of interest.

Regards

Sarah
jas
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted - Part-time nanny (2 days pw) Tooting Bec

Postby jas » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:39 pm

hello sarah,I am interested in this position,kindly provide your email address so I can send you my CV ,thanks
mandjsw17
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mandjsw17 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Hi Jas. Have sent you a direct e-mail to send your cv to. Regards. Sarah
loopielou93
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby loopielou93 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi Sarah
I am a ofsted registered nanny that lives in Tooting Broadway with 6 years experience in childcare and a level 3 diploma in childcare. I am very much interested in the position you are offering and I am 100% flexible please email me on loopie_lou@hotmail.co.uk. Or alternatively send me your email address so I can send over my CV.
Best regards
Lucy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.